Sunday, September 5, 2010

can't wrap my mind around it

Alot has been happening and i don't know how many times in a day i sigh. i am learning more and more about God's will for my life but sometimes it just seems hard to comprehend. Jeremiah 29:11 says He has perfect plans for me, not to harm me but to give me a hope and a future. from where i am standing, i hope the future comes fast because this painful present seems to be taking forever. i need strength from you my Lord. the harder life becomes , the more i realise you are the only real thing that i have. everything else could just disappear but you are, you are forever. so I'll say amen through the tears, I'll praise you in the storm. situations have got me living on my knees, which is not a bad place. i have my hand in a nail pierced hand, those scars bring so much comfort knowing that He knows better than i can explain what it is my soul is going through. i prostrate myself before my Lord my saviour, my father, my friend, my healer, he holds my world in his hands. he lets me cry. then He speaks to my heart. so with another deep sigh i say, thy will be done. oh sweet Jesus, i need thee every hour.
 my subconscious keeps singing to me" its so sweet to trust in Jesus, just to take Him at his word, just to lean upon the promise, just to know thus sayeth the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment